Tuesday 1 December 2009

on the street ,harajuku


↑click photo to see more details.



↑click photo to see more details.






When I talked with them,
I'm sure
something new culture movement is coming at this city.

She leave the message on the questionnarie I ask to write.

'The wind is changing'.

It's phrase of Mary Poppins,her favorite movie.


右の彼はアートとグラフィックを学ぶために
来年から、学生やるんだって言っていた。

「だって人生1回だし、いつ死んじゃうかも解んないから
自分のやりたいことしようって思ってね、
で、思い切って決めちゃった。」と。


What he wannt is'courage',he told.
but I'm sure he already has a big big courage to do it.


ミッキートレーナー、ミッキーサングラス、
大きな笑顔、確かな決意。

4 comments:

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

Oh wow, I love this style, and this photo REALLY makes me miss Harajuku. That's Roxi from Ilil, isn't it? I need to meet her...Their style is so great!

http://lactoseintolerart.blogspot.com

Berni Harris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so
she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has
83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share
it with someone!

my weblog :: cellulite treatment reviews

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
web address and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... best cellulite treatment