Tuesday, 1 December 2009

on the street ,harajuku


↑click photo to see more details.



↑click photo to see more details.






When I talked with them,
I'm sure
something new culture movement is coming at this city.

She leave the message on the questionnarie I ask to write.

'The wind is changing'.

It's phrase of Mary Poppins,her favorite movie.


右の彼はアートとグラフィックを学ぶために
来年から、学生やるんだって言っていた。

「だって人生1回だし、いつ死んじゃうかも解んないから
自分のやりたいことしようって思ってね、
で、思い切って決めちゃった。」と。


What he wannt is'courage',he told.
but I'm sure he already has a big big courage to do it.


ミッキートレーナー、ミッキーサングラス、
大きな笑顔、確かな決意。

5 comments:

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

Oh wow, I love this style, and this photo REALLY makes me miss Harajuku. That's Roxi from Ilil, isn't it? I need to meet her...Their style is so great!

http://lactoseintolerart.blogspot.com

maisieblue said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
seslimuhabbet said...

Really trustworthy blog. Please keep updating with great posts like this one. I have booked marked your site and am about to email it to a few friends of mine that I know would enjoy reading
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat

Anonymous said...

The other day, while I was at work, my cousin stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it can survive a twenty five foot drop, just so
she can be a youtube sensation. My iPad is now destroyed and she has
83 views. I know this is totally off topic but I had to share
it with someone!

my weblog :: cellulite treatment reviews

Anonymous said...

My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
web address and thought I should check things out.
I like what I see so i am just following you.
Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

Feel free to visit my blog post ... best cellulite treatment