Tuesday, 2 March 2010

on the street, Minami-Aoyama

↑click photo to see more details.

↑click photo to see more details.


I was on the way back to my home from ROOMS exhibision
at Roppongi.
I walked on Roppongi-street,and happend to find her.
This muffler an glove attract me so much!
so I approached her to talk.

She told she's stylist assistant,
and had returned this brand's stuffs
in place of her boss.

I shoot them in front of HELMUT LANG press room.



himegood said...

Very cooool gloves:)
And likely very much very warm)))
I to myself such would buy.) I Love when hands in heat.

Elvira said...

How do you do! It is very pleasant to learn about you Rei Shito! I am Elvira. I work as modeller - the designer of clothing in Moscow. With a good work experience and the different creative formations. Now I visited you into blog for the first time and it was very charmed by your works and by you also. I greatly love Japan from the childhood, even friends say that the past life is connected precisely with it (laughing ^_^). Your photographs greatly were pleased, I sit already 3 hours and any by them. I love this style of clothing, but dress him I can only houses, or not in the public places. Now I will go here in any free minute and describe my impressions. On your photographs I see how you the positive, smiling himself person. You go by straight road on the life. I love and respect such people.

Lactose Intoler-Art said...

This is great! I love the composition of the photos. I feel like your photos just keep getting better and better all the time!! You are awesome Shito-san!


dinoibo said...

Really trustworthy blog thanks.
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat