Friday, 11 June 2010

on the street ,harajuku

↑click photo to see more details.

↑click photo to see more details.


'It seems to be increasing cool guys and girls in Harajuku
rather than before.
I think it when I'm in my shop.' he told.
He's shop staff of vintage shop,KESHIKI.

Recently,I think so too.
I don't know why, but I know it seems to be sure.


Lactose Intoler-Art said...

He's really cool! Love the white overalls with the white background. That's exciting! I'm going back to Tokyo next month, so I hope there are lots more great people...I can't imagine because Harajuku always has SO many interesting people. Ooooh, inspiration for my drawings! :) -Street Fashion illustrations

dinoibo said...

Really trustworthy blog thanks.
Sesli sohbet Sesli chat
Seslisohbet Seslichat
Sesli sohbet siteleri Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli Chat
Sohbet Sesli siteler
Sohbet siteleri Chat siteleri
Sohbet merkezi chat merkezi
Sesli merkezi sesli Sohbet merkezi
Sesli chat merkezi Sohbetmerkezi
Sesli Sohbet Sesli Chat
SesliSohbet Sesli chat siteleri
Sesli sohbet siteleri SesliChat
Sesli Sesli siteler
Seslimuhabbet sesli muhabbet
sesli sohbet sesli chat siteleri
sesli sohbet siteleri sesli chat
seslisohbet seslichat
seslikent sesli kent
sesli sohbet sesli sohbet siteleri
sesli chat sesli chat siteleri
seslisohbet seslichat