Saturday 25 April 2015

Sun Station Okayama X STYLEfromTOKYO


I'm so exciting to annouce
STYLEfromTOKYO will go Okayama
during this Golden week
and have a small talk show
at Sun Station Okayama!

ゴールデンウィークの真っ最中
初めて岡山県に行くことになりました。
サンステ岡山で、トークショーを行います。


Details
DATE :3rd March (sun)
TIME :13:00-, 15:00- (2times)
VENUE: Ich ban gai hare chika area
Entrance Free.

for more info, see HERE

詳細
日程:5月3日(日)
時間:13:00- , 15:00-
場所:一番街ハレチカ広場
※閲覧無料

詳細は コチラ

It's my first time to go Okayama,
and now I'm thinking I'll try my street style shooting
there,
If you fave some good idea (venue, shop, cafe,people I need to meet...)
tell me through my SNS!

Instagram :REISHITO
twitter: stylefromtokyo
goocle+: rei shito


I'm really loking forward to see you guys in Okayama!
岡山の皆様にお会いできるのを楽しみにしています。


Thank you!
ありがとうございました!