Saturday 1 September 2012

zoolook x KENZO x STYLE from TOKYO




I'm so excited to announce I''m joining  with  this project;
'zoolook× KENZO 30days/30looks'.
you will meet 30 fashion celebrities one by one each day for 30 days, 
with their personal coordination with new KENZO collection. 


and more,,,,,I was picked up as a first look of this project!
When I heard it from PR communication of KENZO,
I couldn't believe it cos 
there are so many attractive fashion celebrities more than me
 in this project!!


Anyway,,,,it's really honor of me to do so.thank you!
I'm sure you 'll enjoy many cool styles in KENZO official showroom.

Check it out KENZO official showroom on zoolook.
 www.zoolook.me/kenzo
and more ! zoolook Facebook fanpage 
  http://on.fb.me/R5cJt7 

zoolookのKENZO Showroomで9月1日から、
インフルエンサーのKENZOスタイルが
毎日アップされるファッションスナップ・プロジェクト
「zoolook x KENZO 30days / 30looks」で
今回、ファーストルックを担当させてもらいました。

zoolookでのKENZOのオフィシャルショールーム:
 www.zoolook.me/kenzo

zoolook fanpage
 http://on.fb.me/R5cJt7 

ありがとうございました!

Thank you!




No comments: